4, 5, 6 May 2021, Virtual
Until January 2020, remote audits were an absolute exception, now they are here to stay. COVID-19 will permanently change the way we perform internal audits, supplier audits and certification audits. This drastic change raises many questions:
- Does it make sense to do internal audits remotely?
- Can certification audits be done remotely?
- How can we audit manufacturing sites remotely? What technologies can improve audit quality?
- What role can remote audits play in supplier evaluation and development?
- How should sensitive data be handled during the audit?
During the conference, standard owners, auditors and experts from the business world will explore and discuss these questions, thus providing a glimpse into the future of auditing. remAUDIT is the world's first conference on remote auditing. We want you to be a part of it! The DQS conference takes place on May 4, 5 and 6 will be virtual-only. Discover the topics here: https://www.dqs-remaudit.com/digital-programm (in German).